Meet Lindsay Olsen
Lindsay Olsen, M.A., BCBA
Doctor of Psychology-Candidate
Clinical Behavior Analyst
Hi, I am Lindsay Olsen. I am an experienced behavioral therapist who specializes in working for individuals and families wishing to address behavioral, social, and relationship challenges that often accompany diagnoses such as autism spectrum, ADHD, trauma, and anxiety. I specialize in the application of interventions rooted in behavior analysis and focus on therapeutic strategies that support healthy communication, positive discipline, mindfulness, parent coaching, and acceptance and commitment therapy. I understand many of the challenges parents and families face when managing demanding behaviors from a loved one and strive to create balance and reduce tension within the family system.
I pride myself on my ability to create a safe and nurturing therapeutic environment and incorporate creativity with meaningful interactions to increase motivation for participation in the therapeutic process. I know finding the right fit for your family’s needs is important and I look forward to sharing my experience, expertise, and compassionate therapeutic approach with you.
Helping you move forward...
At Spectrum Connections Therapy, I specialize in behavioral issues related to symptoms of the autism spectrum, ADHD, trauma, anxiety, and co-occurring mental health diagnoses. Essentially in my therapy toolbox, I can offer a broad range of evidence-based therapy approaches to treatment. My work is neurodiversity-affirming and trauma-informed. Therapy sessions will be individualized to include any of the following therapeutic interventions:
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Clinical Behavior Analysis (CBA)
- Behavioral Activation
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Exposure Based Therapies and ERP (Exposure Response Prevention): for all forms of anxiety and OCD
- Mindfulness Skills Training
- Parent Coaching
- School Consultations
- Social Skills Training
- Behavior Plans for Home, Community, and School
- Doctorate of Psychology Student – California Southern University (Projected completion date October 2022)
- Post-Graduate Applied Behavior Analysis Certification Program – University of North Texas, Denton TX
- Master of Arts, Early Childhood Education/Special Education (Blended certification) – Boise State University, Boise ID
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology – Rocky Mountain College, Billings MT