Meet Dr. Lindsay Olsen
Specializing in children ages 5 and up; families & parenting
Hi, I am Dr. Lindsay Olsen (she/her/hers). I am an experienced therapist who specializes in working for individuals and families wishing to address behavioral, social, and relationship challenges that often accompany diagnoses such as autism spectrum, ADHD, trauma, and anxiety. I specialize in the application of interventions rooted in behavior analysis and focus on therapeutic strategies that support healthy communication, positive discipline, mindfulness, parent coaching, and acceptance and commitment therapy. I understand many of the challenges parents and families face when managing demanding behaviors from a loved one and strive to create balance and reduce tension within the family system.
I pride myself on my ability to create a safe and nurturing therapeutic environment and incorporate creativity with meaningful interactions to increase motivation for participation in the therapeutic process. I know finding the right fit for your family’s needs is important and I look forward to sharing my experience, expertise, and compassionate therapeutic approach with you.
Lindsay Olsen, Psy.D., BCBA
Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) Clinical Behavior Analyst: BACB #1-11-8271 / Independent Contractor
I offer a variety of services at Spectrum Connections Therapy, including clinic sessions or I can travel to your home. school and / or provide services in the community. With my additional background in Special Education, families often love my support at school IEP or 504 meetings as well. My work is neurodiversity-affirming and trauma-informed. I look forward to connecting with you soon and hearing from you on how I can help.
Helping you move forward...
At Spectrum Connections Therapy, Dr. Olsen specializes in behavioral and relational issues related to symptoms of the autism spectrum, ADHD, trauma, anxiety, and co-occurring mental health diagnoses. Essentially in her therapy toolbox, she can offer a broad range of evidence-based therapy approaches to treatment. Her work is neurodiversity-affirming and trauma-informed. Therapy sessions will be individualized to include any of the following therapeutic interventions:
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Home-based therapy
- Clinical Behavior Analysis (CBA)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Exposure Based Therapies and ERP (Exposure Response Prevention): for all forms of anxiety and OCD
- Parent Coaching
- School Consultations
- Social Skills Training
- Behavior Plans for Home, Community, and School
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) – California Southern University
- Post-Graduate Applied Behavior Analysis Certification Program – University of North Texas, Denton TX
- Master of Arts, Early Childhood Education/Special Education (Blended certification) – Boise State University, Boise ID
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology – Rocky Mountain College, Billings MT