Rates & Frequently Asked Questions...
Providing Services at a Rate that is Affordable to You
We are committed to providing quality services at a rate that is affordable for you. Our rates are comparable to other providers in the area with similar qualifications and experience. Please don’t let our private rates discourage you from contacting us. We can also offer suggestions for alternative solutions if we are not able to accommodate your financial situation.
“Balance is the key to everything. What we do, think, say, eat, feel, they all require awareness, and through awareness we can grow.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gurash: Individual Therapy Standard Session Rate (45 minute session): $165
Lindsay Olsen: Individual Therapy Standard Session Rate (45 minute session): $150
We are flexible. Where a standard therapy session is 45 minutes, we can prorate based on 15 minutes.
*For more information related to rates based on other services (couples/family session, home visits, school consultations) please contact us.
Out of Network: If you receive any Out of Network (OON) benefits from your insurance coverage, we can offer a monthly “superbill” receipt at the end of each month with the appropriate details for you to request reimbursement from your insurance carrier if applicable. If this is something you would require before starting therapy, please check with your insurance company to see if OON benefits are an option for you. We find that this benefits most of our clients in some capacity, so it is worth checking with your insurance company for your options.
Insurance: Dr. Gurash is currently an in-network behavioral health provider for Kaiser Permanente Colorado and ComPsych.
Victims Compensation: If you or a family member are the victim of a crime, you may be eligible for services as part of victim’s compensation. Dr. Gurash can provide victims therapy through this resource in Douglas and Jefferson Counties.
We begin sessions with a comprehensive evaluation that lasts for 45-60 minutes, and occurs over 3 sessions. Following this evaluation process, we will generally recommend sessions once weekly or once every other week (this can be more frequent or less depending on needs). The length of treatment varies depending on individual needs, treatment goals and progress.
When requested, we can provide provide HIPAA compliant Telehealth therapy and off-site visits to your home, child’s school or other locations within the greater Denver area. Meeting with you outside of our clinical office or via Telehealth can support your practice of skills in the real world which is an important part of our work together. Home practice builds the foundation for generalization of new behavioral skills and maintenance of treatment progress.
If you cannot attend your scheduled appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel in less than 24 hours or do not show up for your appointment, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Insurance companies do not cover this fee for reimbursement.
Spectrum Connections Therapy accepts HSA or FSA cards, cash, checks and all major credit cards and payment is due at time of services. We accept secure and protected card payment through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) practice management program Therapy Notes.
In Colorado, as of January 1, 2022: Health care providers are required to provide a Good Faith Estimate (GFE) of expected charges to uninsured and self-pay individuals upon request or at the time of scheduling services.
• You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call the Colorado Division of Insurance at 303-894-7490 or 1-800-930-3745.
*We are not a Medicaid provider and we are not allowed, by law, to bill for work with an individual covered by Medicaid.